Due to continued growth Rigfit7seas has an opening for a HVAC Site / Commissioning Engineer to join our Dubai operation.
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma in Mechanical engineering with some experience in the HVAC engineering field.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC control philosophy & controls.
- Experience with 3D Modelling programs such as AutoCAD shall be preferred.
- Experience with the site handling & coordinate with other discipline and ensure site clearance for HVAC Activities.
- Conducting weekly meetings with the Project management & QC Supervisor and manager to resolve the site related issues.
- Ensure quality of work in compliance with approved shop drawing and specification.
- Ensure the sufficient manpower such as Supervisor, Foreman, AC tech., duct fitter, pipe fitter, electrician etc. to complete the project on time
- Preparing relevant documents to conduct inspection for completed installation activities and raise RFI, ITP/Inspection with all approved documents / drawings
- Ensure get daily progress report from site supervisor / foreman and update to project Manager / project coordinator
- Have the knowledge of Pre-commissioning & Commissioning stages of all HVAC Equipment’s & coordination with the AC Techs..
- Assist the Commissioning Team on Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB) stages of the Air and Hydronic Piping.
- Ensure HVAC & others disciples survey offshore / onshore when required for specific projects
- Experience with 3D Modelling programs such as AutoCAD shall be preferred